Saturday, March 5, 2011

calling all dreamers...


If you are a dreamer, come in.

If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hope-er, a prayer, a magic bean buyer.

If you are a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some
flax- golden tales to spin.

Come in! Come in! Shel Silverstein
credits
Come on over to our house and we will share a cup of tea today.

The week was a long one and it feels good to have a quiet Saturday.
We said goodbye to my Brother-in-law, we shared tears in learning that
my Mother-in-law has cancer, and we worked ferociously to fill the
store with new things in the midst of all this. When I mentioned a few blogs ago, the
mountain top and valley that follows, I REALLY didn't mean that I wanted to
ride a luge to the bottom of the valley. I would love a do-over but I know
it is all just part of the ride. The wonderful thing about a valley is that it is usually
filled with luscious green grass and bright little tiny flowers that are so vivid because
you seem to be crawling on the ground. This week, I found some beautiful soul saving flowers hidden in that tall grass! Thank you to the Creator of it ALL and thank you to those who helped me see the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment