Wednesday, March 9, 2011

a big bottle of clorox


Ash Wednesday. The day after all the parties of Fat Tuesday. A day that makes me think of simple things. Things that are pure and clean. I am not a person who has a style. I am a person who appreciates all styles depending on my mood or the phase of the moon(as my Daddy says about my Mama). Yesterday, those colors and beads and parties of New Orleans made my heart sing! But today is a white day.

I feel the need to pull out a great big bottle of clorox and start cleanin'!
I need to clean my store, my house, my car(cause the bag boy at Publix asked me how long I had been living in my car :) ), and my life.


What are you going to give up for lent? Want to clean out the closets with me?

5 comments:

  1. Ask the Publix boy out on a date. You will feel truly cleansed afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to join you, but I crawled in bed during the rain instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me my house could really use some clorox all over! But I'm way to busy trying to get ready for the show right now! See you soon!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know what to give up for lent, my husband say he is giving up making beds every morning, I think I will go with house cleaning LOL! You have a lovely blog. I just became your follower.
    XXXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ido, I think I like your husbands idea! thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete