Sunday, March 27, 2011

tired in Texas

Here we are in Round Top, Texas. We have been so busy trying to set up our booth that we haven't had a chance to get out and shop.

These are a few pictures that I took from the truck on our way home yesterday. If you want it, chances are really good that you can find it here.

Miles and miles of fabulous junk.



Marburger Farms will open on Tuesday and everyone has been busy getting ready.
I love these birdhouses by Willow Nest.

look closely at Magnolia Pearl's angel of a centerpiece. The skirt is a birdcage for her cooing doves.

I still have Barney Fife(my Dad) on patrol for us.
We will soon have everything in place.
Alice and Jay
Marburger Farms
Booth H-8
Come and see us!

2 comments:

  1. I hope I get to go see this glorious display in the next few years! Jay needs both of us to "help" give directions along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear ya'll made it safely. Now that you have everything set up, maybe you can relax and take a few minutes to shop and enjoy the scenery!Love you!

    ReplyDelete