Tuesday, May 31, 2011

taking the weenie

How can you purge pink bridesmaids, pigs, and ducks?
Boxes with plastic Pinocchio and a Woody Woodpecker that belonged to Warren(written on the back)
Jay says he can use the pennant and tell everyone that Harvard is his Alma Mater! And look closely at the tiny little Easter hats next to the sweet birds.
Magpies don't have anything on me! If it is shiny, It's mine!
This one takes the cake(oops! I meant weenie) . Cleaning out a box labeled, "Ooh, tropical fish", I stumbled across 3(not 1, not 2, but 3!!!) official green weenies. Green Weenies were made in 1966 and the directions tell me to; POINT at opposing player and give 'em the GREEN WEENIEeee Sound . Take caution though! You must only use the weenie when you are in deep trouble.
Ok....tell me HOW on earth I can throw these away! Purging is so painful!

1 comment:

  1. I have NO IDEA about Green Weenies but I am sure they have great significance to someone's memories. You must take care to find the perfect new owner for them.
    And since watching American Pickers I have a new respect for old cans like your Red Rocket.

    I am a terrible purger. I see value in all things.

    ReplyDelete