Saturday, May 7, 2011

long time... no see


I can't believe that another week has passed me by. We have lots of exciting things going on at Alice and Jay these days. Our online store will be opening in a couple of weeks! We are SO excited about this. We are also going to The old Luckett's Store for their spring Market sale on May 21 and 22. If you ever pass through Leesburg, Va. , you MUST stop at this wonderful crossroads. The sweetest people and the coolest stuff! We have the best assortment of "junk" to take and we are ready!! I'll take pictures next week.
I have a new love. It is Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint and it is the BEST! I painted this little desk with it last week and it set off a turn of events that had me painting all week. If you enjoy DIY projects, this paint is fabulous. The colors are yummy, they mix great, and distressing is a breeze. Try it-you will LOVE it!

Words to live by! If I taught my children any lessons, I pray that I taught them this.

As another week comes to a close, I wish everyone a wonderful,magnificent, splendiferous Mother's Day. Cherish your Mother and enjoy every moment you have. Happy, Happy, Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tip about the paint, I appreciate it! Have a wonderful mother's day!!!
    XOXOXOX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just did a post on you for our blog. We're excited to have you at the Spring Market!

    http://luckettstoreblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/2011-lucketts-spring-market-vendor.html

    ReplyDelete