Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stella and Harvey

Meet Stella
and Harvey.
Isn't it amazing how 2 little critters can meow their way in to your heart quicker than you can say, "NO MORE KITTENS AND I MEAN IT." Yep, Alice and Jay are suckers. I guess there are worse things in life. So, in between the 2 hour feedings and 1 hour playtime, we are purging this week. Cleaning out the crapola. If it ain't cute, it ain't staying! Boxes and boxes and boxes are flying out the doors. HOW did I accumulate this much STUFF(albeit really cool stuff, totally useless stuff. I seem to have a knack for saving the old matchbook with the cute mexican man in a sombrero, the broken pink flamingo from the broken shell art, and the bluebird that broke off the side of an old planter. I rationalize that ONE day, when I least expect it, I will suddenly have a need for one of these. Ironically, tomorrow after it has gone to the auction, I will NEED a tiny plastic flamingo, a mexican man in a great sombrero, and a itty bitty bluebird.
Que sera sera . Gotta go, I hear Harvey calling me!

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is Awwwww.

    They do look a lot smaller in this picture, compared to a hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm finally able to comment, blogger hasn't let me for days.

    What sweet kitties! We've raised a few babies and mommas that decided that our house would make a good home.

    I just found your blog (by way of Vintage Rescue Squad) and stayed up way too late reading the whole thing.

    Love the buying trip and show adventure stories. Especially got to love Fife! Going on buying trips with Mr. EA is one of my favorite things to do, not sure about doing the shows, but I'm considering it just on a much smaller scale.

    I've Googled Sasser and it's only a four hour drive from here, may just have to include a visit to Alice and Jay's on one of our trips.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Joyfully,
    Elizabeth Ann

    ReplyDelete