Monday, May 30, 2011

here we go again.....

For those of you who do not know, we already have two store cats that we rescued and had really hoped that our ALICE AND JAY family was complete! About 3 weeks ago, I heard a tiny little meow in our warehouse. I tried to tell myself it was a bird, "Ignore it, Alice! It has to be a branch sweeping against the tin, a mockingbird,...something...something besides a kitty." I called for Jay who immediately assured me that it was a bird or a branch sweeping against the tin. He was CERTAIN there were no kittens. Guess what I found? 2 itty bitty kitties. Good news though, they had a mommy. I ran to get food to make sure she had plenty to eat. All was well until this weekend. Sadly, the mom was hit by a car. After making a beeline to the Piggly Wiggly for Kitten Replacement Milk, we are feeding and bathing and loving 2 little kitties. Here we go again....

1 comment:

  1. Just for fun, using my psychic powers I am predicting you have a male and a female. Look at the size of those paws on your new boy!
    From the direction of the ears I'd also guess they could be 6 weeks, so maybe you can transition to eating on their own soon.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete