Monday, June 20, 2011

my feet hurt!


Today was a busy day. We went to the top of the Empire State building
We could see the New year's eve ball

The views were spectacular. Looking down...then...

looking up.

Tea time at The Plaza.

Ground Zero.
The Statue of Liberty.

The line was too long to have a picture with the front of the famous bull so we had to settle for the back side.

We went to Union Square where I wished I could buy all of this fresh lavender.

On the way back to the hotel we stopped in at ABC Home.

and if wishes were fishes...Alice and Jay would look like this!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trip, the picture of the back side of the bull is hilarious!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://aliceandjay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I do not know why that happened. LOL.Guess I thought ya'll were having so much fun and may forget your blog address. What I was trying to say was....I like the view of the backside of the bull much better than the backside of the naked cowboy!

    ReplyDelete