Tuesday, January 11, 2011

two roads

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down on as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black,
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood,

And I- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference Robert Frost
What has your path been like along the way?
Take the one less traveled!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It's looking like a Robert Frost kind of day :)

    I sigh longingly at all the paths I wish to take, and yet feel firmly tethered to my stake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I looooooooove your latest song :) Appropriately funny today! LOL.

    ReplyDelete