Thursday, January 6, 2011

still shoveling

I should have called Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs! I am usually a hands on kinda girl but not this time. This is too dirty for me.
I have to give it to Jay. He has been true to his word and the clean up is almost done(the first part of it anyway)
We haven't seen the bottom of this mess since I bought the buildings 5 years ago.
By late this afternoon we plan to open the vault. Maybe I should call Geraldo for that! Can you read the metal plate? It says that if you open the safe, you will be sprayed with a chemical warfare gas. I surely do hope that gas is gone.

1 comment:

  1. You should call Mike Rowe anyways and invite him to dinner! And then call me and tell me where to meet up with yall. I love that guy! I dig his voice, and he's really easy on the eyes!

    From the looks of things, I think you are safe from chemical warfare gas!

    ReplyDelete