Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saturday Happiness Project

I have to begin my happy list with this picture. My baby girl graduates from high school today! She has been my "sunshine" for the last 18 years. She is the sweetest little golden-haired gift and I will miss her next year when she is out forging her own path. This is a picture of Kelsey and one of her very first friends, Gracie. They met in sunday school when they were itty bitty and still share the sweetest friendship! Happy, happy = Kelsey, Gracie, old friendships, best friendships, and new friendships!
Next on my list...snowballs! As I mentioned earlier, it was so blooming hot this week we nearly melted. This image kept appearing in my head and made me cool down 10 degrees(if only for a moment).
Grace holds the highest place on the list. It is a gift beyond all gifts and there are so many days that I get so caught up in the muck that I forget to sit down and let someone who knows so much more than I, have control. What was on your happy list this week? I hope you all have a wonderfully joyous week!

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 4:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment