Friday, May 14, 2010

busy, busy



A busy few days have passed and we have been sweatin' like a prostitute in church again! It has been HOT. We are getting our junk ready to go to Leesburg, Virginia next week to the Luckett's Store sale. These are 2 fun and funky ladies that we met in Atlanta and then again in Texas and now we are off to see their incredibly scrumptious store! We have been putting together some of our "so called ...art" to take with us. FUn, fUn, FuN!

Between all of this hammering and cutting, I can't seem to keep my eyes off of these 2 little homes. The first home is full of my little bluebirds and the nest is now the proud castle of a brand new baby redbird. Love them so much!
Jay is exhausted from all of my birdwatching. He says that we can't get any work done for me checking on my birds. BUT...check out these new benches and birdhouses that we just got in!



Just like us, they are marching to the beat of a different drummer and we totally get the beat. Have a good one.
p.s. thanks for the kind comments on my last post. That was a picture that I took of my girls a few years back and we used it for our Christmas card.

2 comments:

  1. I JUST FOUND YOU! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR STYLE!I'LL SURELY BE BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you been working on some great looking stuff! We talked about doing that show in Leesburg, but did think we would have enough inventory left! AND....we didn't! We had a great show in Brimfield! Hope you do great in Leesburg!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete