Wednesday, February 16, 2011

warehouse wednesday


Look what we found growing out behind the warehouse! Alice in Wonderland mushrooms! I am going to put them in my garden for Saturday!

We have been busy working in our warehouse to get things ready for Saturday. Jay made me this great picnic table and benches. I can't wait to get it in the store and all dressed up for the weekend since I still have picnics on the brain!


This was an old dry sink that needed a little TLC. I made the flower knobs myself. I kinda like the way it turned out.

Another dry sink that was spared the paint brush! Very little gets by me with0ut a little paint.

I saw a dreamy table similar to this on a dreamy website dreamy whites
Hers, of course, was all prettied up for Valentine's Day and made me want to live in her house! I will put up a few pictures when I get mine gussied up.
All of this warm weather has given me spring fever. I couldn't resist painting a few flowers. So, I was tired by the end of the day and I asked Jay how he was still going.....

He said nothing ,but turned and showed me his secret... A large Red Bull and a Nutty Buddy!

2 comments: