Monday, October 31, 2011

christmas on Halloween



Christmas on Halloween. Yep, that's right. I had to start pulling out my Christmas Spirit today and then go home and give out my spooky candy.

I am still having a hard time adjusting to the retail world. I feel like Halloween was over a month ago. The upside, opening the boxes that we ordered this summer and finding all of the wonderful shiny things! It really helped me find a bit of christmas joy.

Next, we opened the cans of paint and started freshening up our outside decorations.

ooh! More fun boxes!

Christmas seems to just be popping out of thin air around here.



I LOVE LOVE LOVE these trees that Jay and I made. They are so simple and create such fun.

We just drew a design that we wanted, cut them out of outdoor plywood, and then painted to please.


I'll show you the finished product in a day or so. Hope you have a spooky and spectacular Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment