Sunday, August 1, 2010

grilled carribean grouper or a turkey sandwich?

This was dinner last night...tonight....a turkey sandwich....
The sand between my toes has all been washed away...
The souvenirs have found their places of honor...(ok, come on! Where else but Mexico could you get a bottle of tequila with your picture on it!!)
The coconut drinks have all been finished...After a few of these you kind of start to see faces appear in your drinks...just ask my crew....

The cool tropical breezes are now replaced with the thick, humid, mosquito infested South Georgia air.....
We are home safe and sound....wishing we were still in Mexico....but thankful for a great vacation....
Wait....maybe I could catch the next bus back to paradise. If I miss the bus, I'll be back in Sasser tomorrow so come by the store and we will share some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment