Sunday, April 11, 2010

ciao bella

Whew! It has taken us a week to unpack and get the store back in order(somewhat!) We have a few new things from Texas and Jay will be heading to a big auction this weekend so check in next weekend for hip new finds! While Jay will be treasure hunting, I will be strolling the streets of Roma and riding the waterways of Venezia! I told Jay that he would be in charge of blogging while I am in Italy but I have a feeling that the next blog will be around the 25th of April. I will take lots of pictures and will post them as soon as I get home. The internet services in Italy are not quite what they are in the US. So.... until my Roman Holiday is done....enjoy the beauty of springtime, take a moment and smell the wisteria(it only lasts a moment!), and know that I will be thinking of you and wishing that you were with me! Maybe I'll even find a thing or two to bring home for the store. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment