Tuesday, September 27, 2011

marburger pretties




Today I have lots of pretty pictures taken around Marburger but first, I wanted to show you a picture of my favorite things we made for this show. I found these 2 old truck horns and couldn't figure out what to do with them until last week. Jay made them in to wall sconces and I just think they are perfect! We sold them today. Now, sit back and enjoy these lovely pictures from House Wren, Time Worn Interiors, Sweet Pea, Laurie Evans, and Magnolia Pearl. I hope they inspire you!





















4 comments:

  1. Sooo jealous that I can only come in the spring. Keep the photos coming so I can live vicariously. And give all my peeps a hug (esp. Janet and Shelley)! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the lovely pics and for stopping by my place! Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the truck horns sconces! It must be dreamy to visit Marburger, I can't go so please keep the pictures coming Alice!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya! Thanks for including us with your gorgeous photos of the show, loved seeing them. You take much better pics than us! Gorgeous!!!! Had a great time being next to you guys, hope to see you in the spring. Mike and Nancy

    ReplyDelete